Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed in the last month that the site is starting to pick up a lot in terms of people posting from when I first joined. Aiden leading his way to the Guiness Book of Records for most posts in 1 week/1 month and next 1 year....lol (jus messin mate, its all good)

354 people out of the 645 members have posted atleast once.....come on the rest of you introduce yourselves, you'll feel all warm and fuzzy after you've done your first post...ok maybe not but still......

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Hadn't really considered this much, but clicked (for the first time!) on Members List at the top, and then on Posts. This sorts the list by most number of posts - no I don't think this is a competition or anything like that!

However, it's clear that AidenL has lots of spare time on his hands judging by the number of posts vs the length of time he's been a member! Fantastic stuff, keep 'em coming Aiden!

AidenL for President!:D

·
Registered
735 Posts
President of what tho? :D

No time today, was out at a Christmas Business lunch - had to come home early cos I have to interview new staff in the morn - missed the all expenses paid trip to the lapdancing joint ! :mad: :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.