Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

are there any brands that are going to produce exhaust systems for 3.0TDI engines? The thing is that I am considering getting one, since not only I want to get more HP out of my car, but I would also like to improve the exhaust note.

I called ABT, but they are offering something not very interesting to me, because it doesn't improve HP and does nothing to the sound.

What MTM, are they going to make something? There is also this brand called Kreissieg, but I have never heard of it before....is it good?

Are there are any other brands at all? Thins I am looking for are following:
1. Improve exhaust note - I know it's a diesel and I am not expecting it to sound like a V8, but small improvement won't hurt.
2. Improve horsepower - Again, I know I can't except lots of horsepower from it, but anything more than 10BHP would be nice.

Thanks for your answers!:)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Sport exhaust

I have found this, see picture.

Or you can wait for Milltek, but noone knows where it will be.

Both will be available from www.sportmotor.cz

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks good - I like the rear valance. Suspect is for an S5/petrol A5 though.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I have found this, see picture.

Or you can wait for Milltek, but noone knows where it will be.

Both will be available from www.sportmotor.cz
The pic you posted is from Caractere. Their body kit product brochure does not appear to show an actual exhaust system that they offer. Rather, it appears they may only offer exhaust tips to fit with their rear diffuser.

Please update your profile to reflect your location. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I should just wait little bit more until someone "serious" will come with their product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.