Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are plans to produce a 3.0 TDi Quattro Sport with multitronic?

I went into the Audi dealer here in Peterborough to have a chat and get an A5 brochure. The salesman was very nice and polite and talked pretty much non-stop! In the barrage, I seem to remember he mentioned that a 3.0 TDi Quattro Sport with multitronic was coming. Has anyone else heard about this, or was I just imagining it?

Cheers, Ronnie.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I didn't think "Multitronic" (CVT) was compatible with Quattro - maybe an "S Tronic" (DSG) is in the pipeline. Seem to remember some recent posts on the subject so may be worth doing a search...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi all,

You're right Roswell, it isn't going to be multitronic on the 3.0TDI Quattro, it's as I8 and wismie suggest...a tiptronic option.

Ronnie.

PS - I meant to say...apparently the A5 3.0TDI Quattro tiptronic is orderable now...but I didn't ask when the first are due for delivery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.