Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I know there is already plenty of discussion on here regarding this topic but I’m after a bit of info. I’ve seen a few companies who offer the muffler delete pipes on models up to 2012. Mine is a 2014. Does anyone know if these will fit my model or are they different. I’m aware of the b8 and b8.5 models but can’t find any that specify for the 8.5

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey mate, If I was you I would go to an exhaust shop and have them removed. only cost you couple hundred quid.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate. Thanks for the reply but I ended up buying the rear pipes off the internet and fitting it myself. Quite straight forward and well happy with the results

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi mate. Thanks for the reply but I ended up buying the rear pipes off the internet and fitting it myself. Quite straight forward and well happy with the results
Hey Boxer! Could you do a youtube video so we could hear the results? :b

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It definitely adds a bit of a V6 tone but if you want proper growl then the dpf removal is required

·
Registered
409 Posts
I found that DPF W Mufflers is pretty silent.
Mufflers off with DPF still quiet.

The only time I got a real noticeable difference was when you take both off. And tbh no drone or nothing but sounds amazing when blowing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts