Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear of some people on here who got 24 hour test drives.

Any test drive i ever got in a car i had the salesman sitting next to me which is a bit annoying and i feel you cant test drive the car properly.

Im going ordering an A5 in the next few weeks for a Jan delivery (The wait is going to kill me !!)

It would be cool if i could get a 24 hour test drive at some stage over the coming weeks. How did you guys go about getting one ? Do most shops do this ?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys.

Im almost certainly going to get one anyway but before spending over €50,000 on a car i want more than 15-20 mins in it with an annoying sales guy sitting next to me asking me questions the whole way through !!

There is 3 dealers near me. One is totally useless and i am not going to buy from them. I asked them a question about 2 months ago and they didnt even bother getting back to me with a reply. My dad bought a Merc E270 from them a 3-4 years ago and he said he they were the exact same to him. He was buying an €85,000 car from them and they acted like they were doing him a favour selling it to him. They were very unhelpful and didnt seem very interested in him at all the whole way through.

I'll try the other 2 places though. My company is paying for about 2/3 of the car so maybe i can say its a company car and swing it that way :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.