Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer the stock 19 inch S5 rims myself, but found this photo and thought I would post. What do you guys think? Somebody wanted their S5 to look like Aston Martins top dog..... I don't think it really is an Aston wheel but it's close.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
I like that alot!! It looks really sharp.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Those wheels are from 'Khan' - so will prob fall to pieces shortly after buying them

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
They look good. As said, they're Kahn wheels. I think some of the kahn products are overpriced in all honesty.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Very pretty rims, but if they are manufactured by Aston Martin, I wouldn't put them on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Somebody wanted their S5 to look like Aston Martins top dog..... I don't think it really is an Aston wheel but it's close.
Because I love the S5 I'm about to get, and because I'm not buying an Aston Martin anytime soon, please don't ever make us look at the S5 next to that Aston Martin ever again....... Man that is a beautiful vehicle .... I mean, they both are, but the S5 almost looks pedestrian next to the AM.

But yeah, those wheels look great on the S5. Not sure I like them better than the stock 19's, especially if size were equal though.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Looks pretty good, just don't rebadge the car as an Aston DBS and everyone's happy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks good. the big difference between your car and the link above... you lowered your car!
Keep up de (big inch) work!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Sorry don't like them, leave them where they belonged IMHO. Is the Aston running 19in Audi wheels by any chance????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts