Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2019 RS5 sportback and as many others have noted, the milles to empty is super inaccurate. Because I'm OCD and data driven, seeing my miles til empty go down faster than the actual miles I'm driving stresses me out. But I can't find a way to get rid of the miles til empty number at the top of the dash. I've tried everything to switch displays, but just can't figure it out. Anyone else been able to successfully remove this from being an 'always visible' feature?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nope, I think its just always on as its an 'important' infographic. Regardless of it going down quicker than the miles driven its just working on the last 5 miles anyway so its never really been that accurate IMHO. Just before or when your car hits red I'd be filling it up and keeping the lines clean :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kontraband! I also finally got around to calling Audi support and they confirmed that it can't be taken off the display screen. Thinking I'll just get a piece of black tape. Lol.

·
Registered
158 Posts
No worries...

Haha good luck with the black tape. That'd wind me up more than the wrong miles tho 😂😂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts