Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently looking into getting my 2016 2.0 tdi (190) remapped and just looking to be pointed in the right direction.

Would just like to hear if anyone’s had any experience with Ecotune Remaps or REVO remaps (or any others) and could tell me if their worth the price with a 2.0 diesel.
Ecotunes claiming theu take it from 190bhp to 220 bhp at £450 then Revo are claiming 230/240bhp, for £400.

the reason why I think ecotune would be good as I’m quite local to their garage and with good reputation they would be quite reliable and good customer service, and with the revo one I would have to be travelling (not that far) to a garage which might not be as reliable.

Based in glasgow and any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Ello Dan the Man and welcome on board!!! How about a bit about your car please as an intro??? You can find LOADS on here with a quick search too.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ello Dan the Man and welcome on board!!! How about a bit about your car please as an intro??? You can find LOADS on here with a quick search too.....
happening Simon, not much to tell tbh 🤣 got a standard 2016 A5 2016, 2.0 tdi (190) black edition plus. No performer upgrades at all and not really looking to do any tbh. However would like to get a remap to make it that wee touch faster. I have tried having a look for my answers already but can’t really find what I’m looking for so hopefully someone who’s been in this position can give me a wee nod in what to do

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Ok I understand, so manual box I guess?? I think that you would be totally safe to go for either of the mild tunes that you mention, sorry I have no direct experience so surely some nice guy will come along soon to help????????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually automatic, think I’m just wanting to know if I’ll be safe enough going to a random garage to get it remapped rather than going to a garage with a really good reputation and facility

1 - 5 of 5 Posts