Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 S5, has about 60k on it drive about 800-100 miles a year now. It seems when parked in rainy weather outside it leaks like this. Dealer says it can be a huge issue and ruin electrical work. Any idea what I should do? Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface
Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Car Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Asphalt

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have a 2014 S5, has about 60k on it drive about 800-100 miles a year now. It seems when parked in rainy weather outside it leaks like this. Dealer says it can be a huge issue and ruin electrical work. Any idea what I should do? View attachment 184439 View attachment 184440 View attachment 184441

·
Premium Member
3,769 Posts
Er how about park her under cover??? And then dry her out and then protect the boot electronics with some covers...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
How are the rubber seals around the seams? Could they be weathered or aged? If the rubber seals are dried up but still fine (not cracking or crumbling), restore their suppleness using a high-quality silicon lubricant like Gummi Pflege.

Here is a YT video describing the same issue you described above. In the comments section, the third comment from the top, someone seems to have found a solution to the problem. 2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet Leak

1 - 4 of 4 Posts