Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello members: I just got my 2014 RS5 in Oakville. I am keeping the original 19 inch rims to use for winter. I would like to sell the existing high performance tires to replace them with winters. Pirelli 265/35-19. the car is still at the Audi dealer
with only few Kms ( about 7 Kms). Whoever is interested, this is a great deal, you are getting basically new high end tires for a negotiable price.

let me know cheers

·
Registered
361 Posts
Congrats.

I'm not quite following. You want to buy winter tires for winter. And yet sell the summer tires you'll be needing in a couple of months? I might be missing something here, but why wouldn't you keep the summers and buy the winters. After the temp goes over 7 C the winters lose their integrity. You will need to put summer tires back on.

Of course, I could be missing something. If I am, I'll welcome the edu-me-cation. After all, you could also be deciding to buy another type of summer tire.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have a separate 20 inch wheel/tire set for summer
That would do it. Apologies for the clutter. If it were the other way around I'd be curious. Ill be going with 19s for the winter, and keep the 20s I get for the summer.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My local Costco tried to sell me sensors too, could not even put 2 and 2 together when no sensors were listed for models newer than 2009.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Might be interested, my P-Zeros are just about at the end of their lives, only 5/64ths left on them. For clarification, are they 265's or 255's. My present set on my 2012 are 255/35/19.
thanks. Enjoy the car but watch the speedometer I has the habit of creeping up real fast.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Might be interested, my P-Zeros are just about at the end of their lives, only 5/64ths left on them. For clarification, are they 265's or 255's. My present set on my 2012 are 255/35/19.
thanks. Enjoy the car but watch the speedometer I has the habit of creeping up real fast.
I see you're in Ottawa. If you need tires, you may want to consider mine. I have them for sale. Check out my signature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts