Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 A5 cabriolet, stage 1, remote start, 15% tint, 280hp
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken this out or covers off and such to get to the wire plugs? I have a plug and play remote start unit, that just plugs in. It is not the same design as my a5 coupe I had, so looking for a few pictures maybe. any help would be super. if you can to remote start your A5, go to 12volt solutions. it is the same cost as a manual install i found, but can be completed in 20 min, not 8 hours and has a gps, phone app option. i love the system.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an 2012 A5 Cab. Dont know if its the same on 2014? BCM1 is located under steeringwheel (LHD), BCM2 in trunk right side outwards to rear fender (behind plastic holders). Its a bit tricky to get to, it was for me anyways :) You have to loosen some nuts and screws for the plastic holder/s and "bend" the holder out, very tight fit. As i say maybee there is a better way but it worked for me when i needed access to BCM2. I dont have any pics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i finally found it. my local shop send me the alldata sheet. thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
remote start will be functional next week. it need a 2nd stage key program.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.