Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 A5 2.0T
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it seems like I brought the wrong car ? . Every mods I'm trying to get for my car they dont fit (splitters rear diffuser etc..) cause it's not an s-line . Anyone here with a base 2.0t that can guide me to a good direction for exterior mods? my mistake for not doing my research on audi I'm a bmw guy ...also what's a facelift and pre facelift models? Thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
S-line is an apperance package. So outside markings and body panels might be slightly different. If you don't have the S-line package, you can't buy any add-ons that are designed for that.

A facelift model is one where the platform hasn't changed, but the exterior/interior has been refreshed. Google a picture of a 2010 A5 and look at your 2014 A5. The LED lights are different, amongst other things.

You have a face-lifted B8.5 A5.

·
Registered
2014 A5 2.0T
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for the clarity now I can buy facelift stuff. You explain bud

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Nice car Roman, you can do lots with her mate no worries!!!

·
Registered
2014 A5 2.0T
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice car Roman, you can do lots with her mate no worries!!!
Thanks mate I'm looking to transform her in term of looks ...I have an APR stage 1 tune set up . I can't wait to see the difference in power everyone talking bout lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Roman,

We are almost a month later, did you get your APR tune applied? I am sure others out here would like to hear about that. Is your car a 6-speed or the 8-speed automatic?

·
Registered
2014 A5 2.0T
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Roman,

We are almost a month later, did you get your APR tune applied? I am sure others out here would like to hear about that. Is your car a 6-speed or the 8-speed automatic?
Unfortunately mate , I put a pause on that instead of power im going for look at this moment...purchased and install honeycomb grille, front splitter, CF spoiler, and black vinyl wrap for the roof and chrome around the window

·
Registered
25 Posts
Honeycomb grille looks good! I wanted to do that a year ago when a large Ford F250 decided he needed to REVERSE at a traffic light, and backed right into my grille. Minor, but still broken plastic (and front license plate surround). Unfortunately the Insurance was not willing to substitute even if I contributed :-(

·
Registered
2014 A5 2.0T
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thankd & Did you make a claim through the person insurance or yours... so many time when ppl back up to me or hot me from the rear I made those claims thru their insurance and got the money for whatever upgrades I need

·
Registered
2014 A5 2.0T
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roman,

Roman,

Hey guys
@dhuddleson so I decided to come on here today cause I finally got the car tune with APR stage 1
Man there's big a difference on how the car drive and take off . This is one of the best mod I've done so far . My 2 cents is for a 4 cyl car its worth it. I have more goodies coming next month ill keep you guys update on the results ( turbo muffler delete, blow off valve , trans mount , ) etc

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Looking good mate well done!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts