Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have no access to another cabriolet to see what’s missing or been re-fitted incorrectly. My boot end storage box raises when pushed up and lowers automatically when I push the roof button fine, however when I push this up to allow for more access the end by the back seats (roller blind part) stays down and doesn’t raise up and I keep catching the box fabric as it’s now sloping down and then end up catching the roller bar when I try and push anything through the lowered back seat gap. Besides the cogs in the rollers I see nothing that attaches to them to pull this end up out the way. I’m assuming at some point it jumped out and it’s been rolled the wrong way and refitted incorrectly. Can anyone help please?

·
Registered
21 Posts
The blind/rollers are a real pain. Things easily get stuck in the mechanism, to fix you need to dismantle the blind cogs from the racks. Watch the springs as you take them off. Now the fun begins trying to wind the springs up enough to get the blind to wrap up all the way and do it equally on both sides. Satisfying once done. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts