Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I currently have an automatic a5 3.0tdi remapped with a miltek exhaust, the exhaust does make a nice sound however very quiet, I was wondering if I should get the dpf removed for a louder and better sounding car. My only worry is droning on the motorway as I do a lot of motorway miles? Does anyone else has this current set up and could advise me ?
Thank you

Registered
A5 3ltr quattro s5 stage 2
Hi I have full decat. swirl flap and dcr valve delete no back boxes on A5 stage 2 remap and gearbox remap it sounds like a jet on tick over but is OK to drive until u stomp on floor then it's pretty noisy but you are so far away from anyone it just don't matter. This is for off road only馃榿馃榿you have to put it back for mot and road use. :unsure::unsure:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi I have full decat. swirl flap and dcr valve delete no back boxes on A5 stage 2 remap and gearbox remap it sounds like a jet on tick over but is OK to drive until u stomp on floor then it's pretty noisy but you are so far away from anyone it just don't matter. This is for off road only馃榿馃榿you have to put it back for mot and road use. :unsure::unsure:
Oh okay thank you, I didn鈥檛 know you could get a gear box remap for the s tronic, what remap is it ? Did it make a big differnce ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts