Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I had just recently talked to a sales rep at audi and asked them what my options were on a brand new A5. I asked them if they had the titanium edition or something similar (black out?) that I could have because I despise the look of the chrome finish around a PB/Br black window. He told me there was no such option. So i was hoping to get some feedback from you guys, was he correct, or are there options similar to the titanium?

thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
I believe that they are only offering the titanium package on the A5 prestige model and for the S5 only (might be S5 only now someone plz confirm this). Before you were able to get the package as long as you had premium plus for the A5, but they no longer make this an option for quite some time now. The good news is that there are different ways to achieve this "blacked out" look with aftermarket parts/vinyl wrap so the titanium package isn't the only way :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am new to this forum and living in Germany. I am surprised that this is such an issue - you can't just order the black exterior trim package and, separately, rotor wheels as you can in the German configurator?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The configuration page you show looks different than the USA version. A lot better IMO but none of those options show. Even under the a5 prestige no titanium options show up. But if there are after market products then i guess it's no biggie. thanks for the help!

·
Registered
43 Posts
even in canada we have an option called the Black Styling Package, its available in the special order guide for $650.00 plus the $500 special order fee. its a great option we have a few A5/S5's with it. combine that with the rotor wheels for another 500 bucks = sexah.

you should ask if the U.S has a special order guide

·
Registered
812 Posts
its called Black Optics in US and Black Styling in Canada

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, Thanks... I'll ask about that. The rep seemed very quick to dismiss whether it was available. They really want you in and out quick, don't they?

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wasn't sure about the black styling back ( standard on the Euro black edition ) at first when I had my car. But today I parked next to a new A7 at work and did not like the chrome look now that I am used to mine.

Why options are only available in certain parts of the World is beyond me :thumbsdown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts