Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a 2011 S5. I have an issue with parking brake malfunction and airbag light on at the same time. First I thought my EPB ECU control module wasn't working so I replaced with another one but the issue wasn't resolved. Anyone experienced same problem? Need help on fixing it.

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
968 Posts
Have you got a specific car scanner just to see what it could be originating from?

Could also be the harnesses under the seats that are loose and also the MAF sensor in the engine bay that could've caused this.

Worth having a wobble and unplug/plugging it again to re-seat the connectors again.

~Alex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you got a specific car scanner just to see what it could be originating from?

Could also be the harnesses under the seats that are loose and also the MAF sensor in the engine bay that could've caused this.

Worth having a wobble and unplug/plugging it again to re-seat the connectors again.

~Alex
Well I didn't try to unplug the seat but worth trying I guess. I've read other people's postings about the same issue but nobody had an answer.

Dmitri

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
968 Posts
Well I mean I'm going to offer you suggestions that are going to be financially and to be honest free rather than to offer you the most expensive remedies and work backwards.

But start with then two and if you have a genuinely good scanner like OBDEleven or better yet Rosstech lead then you can view the fault and narrow it down further.

~Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts