Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will the 2010 model year A5 be available in the US? When it becomes available, is there an expected price increase over the 2009 model?

·
Registered
436 Posts
When will the 2010 model year A5 be available in the US? When it becomes available, is there an expected price increase over the 2009 model?
Yes, there will definitely be a price increase.. I talked with a dealer the other days, but I haven't yet been able to confirm what extra's they might be tacking on to justify this..

·
Registered
452 Posts
I wouldn't think the price difference is dramatic over its 2008-09 predecessors.
The V6T, DSG, and differential are delayed until 2011, so the only "upgrades" are LED taillights and 3G MMI. I think the price might just stay the same.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I wouldn't think the price difference is dramatic over its 2008-09 predecessors.
The V6T, DSG, and differential are delayed until 2011, so the only "upgrades" are LED taillights and 3G MMI. I think the price might just stay the same.
At the moment its still sketchy if the V6T will be in the MY2010 coupe for the U.S. Apparently there was a product planning meeting at Audi headquarters in Herndon, VA recently and someone on Audiworld.com is claiming they were told the V6T will be in the MY2010 ....... stay tuned!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Yes, there will definitely be a price increase.. I talked with a dealer the other days, but I haven't yet been able to confirm what extra's they might be tacking on to justify this..
Personally, I would take with a grain of salt what a dealer told me about a potential price increase. There have been COUNTLESS reports on this forum where people were told one thing by their dealer, but then it turned out to be completely inaccurate information. I would only rely on officially released info from Audi AG.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Traditionally Audi starts building the next model year on calendar week 22 (cars built during that week and forwards from that point), that would be end of May 2009 when the 2010 starts if this holds true. Another smaller mid-model-year change comes in November usually.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Traditionally Audi starts building the next model year on calendar week 22 (cars built during that week and forwards from that point), that would be end of May 2009 when the 2010 starts if this holds true. Another smaller mid-model-year change comes in November usually.
Except last year when in the UK the **** introduced the S-Line.:wall:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I put an order in a while ago and the car is supposed to be built in march, but I'm wondering if I should just wait for the 2010 models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts