Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’ve been having a coolant leak problem for a while now and I have diagnosed a few of them and just changed the water pump. However I have just seen a new leak come up and it seems to be around the turbo and I think behind the motor. If anyone can please help me find out what coolant lines run around that area please help. I have a feeling it might be the turbo coolant line or the coolant flange on the back of the head. It is a 2010 Audi A5 2.0t Quattro thanks if you need pictures or anything let me know

·
Registered
507 Posts
Check youtube video by the guy of naptowntuner. There is a coolant flange in the back of the engine / closest to the firewall that becomes very brittle and subject to cracking and leaking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check youtube video by the guy of naptowntuner. There is a coolant flange in the back of the engine / closest to the firewall that becomes very brittle and subject to cracking and leaking.

I did see his video I have yet to have a look at it still but when I have a look I’ll have a look although I did see coolant drops under the turbo aswell that is the main reason I am confused aswell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts