Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
it looks great... and only consumes 8L/100 km combined or 30 mpg too... pretty good

i wonder if it will offer the Advanced Key.... doesn't look like it has a start button...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Tts

Any one care to comment on the TTS? Have links to reviews or articles? Seen or driven one?
S.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Any one care to comment on the TTS? Have links to reviews or articles? Seen or driven one?
S.
Merged your thread with this existing one since it has a link to an article and photo gallery. :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Definitely sexy.

However doesn't change my opinion that it looks like a girlie car :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Beauty. I had a 2003 special order Imola Yellow 225TT with chip, intake, exhaust, suspension, wheels etc... the car was so friggin fast and light on its feet. felt way zippier than my 2007 s4 and 2009 s5.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks, TX, just what I needed.
Much as I love my S5, I really enjoyed our daughter's '01 225 horse for several months last year. And have been thinking about the new TTS. The TT really feels more like an old school sports car vs the autobahn cruiser S5. Maybe one should dig down deep and have both?
S.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Looks cute, maybe something my gf would pick up as a new daily.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Gotta admit the pop-up spoiler is pretty sick.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
You can find one at the Arclight

Audi is recently a sponsor of the Arclight theater in Hollywood, CA. If you happen to be in the area, they have a TTS parked in the 'courtyard' area in front of the lobby entrance into the theater (along with an A4 and A5).

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Audi is recently a sponsor of the Arclight theater in Hollywood, CA. If you happen to be in the area, they have a TTS parked in the 'courtyard' area in front of the lobby entrance into the theater (along with an A4 and A5).
I may have to shoot down there....

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I may have to shoot down there....
Let me know if you do, I don't live too far, I want to check out your car! I actually used to live across the street from the Arclight at the Sunset+Vine complex.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Someone was shooting a commercial / doing a photo shoot in downtown Toronto at Queen and Bathurst the other night with a VERY orange TTS.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I do like that.

There's a gorgeous S-Line TT near us that looks beautiful. Certainly better looking than a lot of coupes (A5 excepted, obviously!)

Was it an import? Audi do not market an S Line TT in the UK unless they have changed their mind! I was assured but a month ago that no TT S Line and no A5 SLine.

Our old FWD 08 2.0TFsi was not a nice car despite 19in RS4 wheels, looked good but significantly underachieved in the handling fun factor department!:D

·
Registered
953 Posts
Was it an import? Audi do not market an S Line TT in the UK unless they have changed their mind! I was assured but a month ago that no TT S Line and no A5 SLine.

Our old FWD 08 2.0TFsi was not a nice car despite 19in RS4 wheels, looked good but significantly underachieved in the handling fun factor department!:D
Hmmn, maybe it isn't then. It doesn't look like a normal TT though, it's defnitely got a body kit on it.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I just saw Quantum of Solace at the Arclight, looks like the Audis are gone. =P

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Like I said on the thread opened by our 16yr old millionaire, Rockville Audi has an orange TTS coupe available. Here's a couple of shots I took yesterday. On Monday I'll try to get some interior shots since the seats were still covered.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts