Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about to mount my new Blizzak's to my winter wheels getting ready for the cold weather. Go into MMI settings to check the Tire Pressure Monitoring and cannot find it. Found out that they took this feature away for 2009!!!! Dealer didn't even know nor did service or sales. Save myself $300 in tire sensors but pretty annoyed they took this out. Appears still available on US cars.

· Registered
64 Posts
Not Missing Anything

Just about to mount my new Blizzak's to my winter wheels getting ready for the cold weather. Go into MMI settings to check the Tire Pressure Monitoring and cannot find it. Found out that they took this feature away for 2009!!!! Dealer didn't even know nor did service or sales. Save myself $300 in tire sensors but pretty annoyed they took this out. Appears still available on US cars.
The TPMS in the 08 US car is a joke anyway. I had a 2005 A8 which had a TPMS which gave you pressures and temps. for all tires including the spare. In the S5 all you get is an idiot light when a tire is low on pressure. Even when it lights up to give you a warning it does not tell you which tire is low or how low just a stupid light on the dash. Really inexcusable for a high performance car with low profile tires especially since a 3 year old version supplied the information you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.