Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Syracuse NY dealer just told me $400 increase and $50 destination charge increase for the A5. No word on options yet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
sorry if this has already been discussed but i haven't seen it anywhere on here.

i stopped by a dealer (not the one that i have an a5 on order with) and they gave me the attached 2009 pricing sheet. this was evidently just updated yesterday (date on the bottom). if anyone comes across the 09 wholesale price please let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
this is why I love this forum

Why dealer doesnt have prices yet, but this guy has em!

good man. This is why I love this forum

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why does it say the S-line is not available for order? and its only a $400 increase from 39900 to 40300 for the base

·
Registered
15 Posts
oh i also forgot to mention that they told me that no 2009 s-line a5s have gone into production yet but will in "about a month".

since i got this info from a dealer that isn't the one i have an a5 on order with, i'm curious as to how long it's going to take for my actual dealer to come to me with this info.

·
Registered
483 Posts
oh i also forgot to mention that they told me that no 2009 s-line a5s have gone into production yet but will in "about a month".
I don't think what you dealer said is right. Mine is a 2009, has s-line, and is already produced. It's just in transit somewhere.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anything think that audi drive select is worth it? I didn't get the tech package because I tried it and would not miss it. I did get the Nav because I wanted the AMI, but now that AMI is a stand alone option, I am debating on the Nav. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Does anything think that audi drive select is worth it? I didn't get the tech package because I tried it and would not miss it. I did get the Nav because I wanted the AMI, but now that AMI is a stand alone option, I am debating on the Nav. Any ideas?
If you haven't already read it, read the following article to understand what subtle differences your car will have depending on whether or not it has navi:

Difference between standard radio Concert/Symphony and the optional DVD navigation's MMI controls in Audi A5
http://www.geocities.com/a6retrofit/articles/a4a5realmmi.html

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FYI: great article

I would go with Nav for 2 reasons 1 : digital connection between B&O and MMI/AMI instead of just analog and 2: the MMI by the shifter

Thanks,
Brian

Now.. Audi Drive select option anyone?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks for the info...I was curious how much more the 2009 model was in comparison to my 2008 model.

Basically, a couple thousand more.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
FYI: great article

I would go with Nav for 2 reasons 1 : digital connection between B&O and MMI/AMI instead of just analog and 2: the MMI by the shifter

Thanks,
Brian

Now.. Audi Drive select option anyone?
#1 reason to get Nav is for the color screen!

-Ray

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.