Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m fairly new to owning an Audi I have owned other cars in the past and I am decently mechanically inclined or so I think, but I have come to an issue with my car that is beyond my mechanical aptitude. So the car started to throw a code P0 341 and cylinder three misfire I replaced all four camshaft position sensors and cleared the code code came right back on as soon as I turn the car on. Drive ability is totally fine the only thing that I notice is a slight shake from what I assume is the misfire in cylinder three at idle and under load at low rpm as soon as I get on the throttle the misfire seems to go away and as I said there is no driveability issues also the EPC light is on has anybody had this problem before?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Code P0341 may indicate that one or more of the following has occurred: Defective wiring and/or connector camshaft sensor. Defective wiring connection at PCM camshaft sensor input. Defective camshaft sensor

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve replaced all four camshaft position sensors, I was going to run a multimeter tomorrow and see if one isn’t getting the right power. It doesn’t effect drivability at all and it’s only noticeable at idle and low rpm under load. Even then it’s faint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.