Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a speed warning chime going off at 80mph. its speed warning 2 i cant seem to turn it off as my mmi doesent have instrumental cluster option on it and if i hold car-setup together that doesnt bring up the green menu either. any shed some light please? cheers

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
Hehe but is surely easy to turn off this crap mate????? My cruise speed is 170kph.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehe but is surely easy to turn off this crap mate????? My cruise speed is 170kph.......
any thing i read is saying g into instrumental settings on the svreen but i dont have that . my mechanic this someones played about with it before and has been coded out so i need to get someone with a vagcom coder to get into the system and look at it

·
Registered
2011 Audi A8
134 Posts
well there is that but be nicer if it was gone driving 500 miles to scotland next week rather it wasnt going off every 5 mins
Hehe, my daughter has just bought a 2011 seat exeo, I found the speed warning setting in the dash menu, so I've set it to 80mph like yours, let's see how long it is before she rings me

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts