Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently running OEM 20 x 9 wheels with ET29 on Pirelli zero 265 30 20 on a 2014 3.0 TDI S Line I would like to purchase a set of Rotor wheels OEM 20 inch x 9 with ET 26 on Pirelli P zero 275 30 20,
The vehicle is not lowered yet and was wondering if this combination will fit, I have heard Rotor wheels don't clear calipers on some models due to design.
Also what size spacers would people recommend to get the aggressive stance and how low can i go with just changing springs ?

TIA.

· Registered
186 Posts
Why are you spending money to buy wheels that are only 3mm further out? That difference is negligible, particularly if you are considering adding spacers.. Are you sure the ones you have are OEM? As far as I know the RS5 OEM rotors are ET26. Off hand I have not heard of ET 29 (at least from s S5).

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you spending money to buy wheels that are only 3mm further out? That difference is negligible, particularly if you are considering adding spacers.. Are you sure the ones you have are OEM? As far as I know the RS5 OEM rotors are ET26. Off hand I have not heard of ET 29 (at least from s S5).
I currently have 20 inch Daytona oem wheels at et 29 but would like to get rotor style wheels. The RS 5 style are et 26 and are more concave. Just wondering what size spaces could be used in conjunction with et 26..Et 29 is a factory option. I have an S Line not RS5. I Was also considering lowering first while waiting for some wheels to turn up as RS5 rotors are hard to find in Australia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts