Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fantastic site guys hopefully I can add to it in future.

Well here is one nugget of A5 information for now. My dealer just rang me today and informed me that I can place an order now for the 2.0TDI 170BHP manual. Delivery date estimated for end June. May be slightly optimistic!

Was also informed today that all 4 cylinder models will not have exaust pipes on opposing sides but will follow suit with configuration presently on the 1.8TFSI, BUMMER!

Still cant decide between quatrz and meteor grey!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't suppose your dealer knows what the price of the 2.0tdi is going to be does he? Is it dearer than the 1.8 tfsi or is it the same? I'm after placing an order in england for the A5 2.0tdi but still no news from audi as yet :mad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Presently in Ireland we pay an exuberant rate of tax on vehicles called VRT. This is presently 30% of base price of new cars for engines over 1900cc. At this present rate the dealers are quoting €55,000. However our rates are due to changes after July 1st as the rate will be weighted against the CO 2 emissions. Audi Ireland estimate 2.0TDI to sell at €48k - €49k.

I'm sure UK prices will be less they usually are, it won’t be too distant to UK prices for the 1.8TFSI I expect.

What colour did you choose Philip001 ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts