Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked her up last friday and couldnt be happier! The color is a perfect match to the magma red interior and Audi Drive Select brought alot more to the table then i was expecting. Non resonated milltek will go on either tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
57 Posts
Car looks great, congratulations. Picked mine up last wednesday and have been spending a lot of quality time together ever since:D I agree the drive select was money well spent. Just found out that if you leave the side mirror knob set to passenger while in reverse the passenger mirror will tilt down so you can see the curb while parallel parking. Very cool.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Awesome pics! Great pics of an awesome car never get old! Makes me want to get out and drive...congrats on the car!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Damn I love the pictures. You have an eye for catching pics

·
Registered
94 Posts
Your car looks fabulous - proof perhaps that regardless of your personal preference an S5 looks damn good in any colour!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Just found out that if you leave the side mirror knob set to passenger while in reverse the passenger mirror will tilt down so you can see the curb while parallel parking. Very cool.
Next time you're in Wal-Mart check out the new phones. They work off of radio frequency and no longer use cords tethered to the base unit. They're called "cordless" or something like that........:D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
What I like most about the suzuka Grey is that it would match my teeth... a sort of dark white!

Great lookin' car dude... enjoy!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Next time you're in Wal-Mart check out the new phones. They work off of radio frequency and no longer use cords tethered to the base unit. They're called "cordless" or something like that........:D
Looks like someone took their smart *ss vitamins this morning. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts