Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
They said there are no modules in circulation so they are making one!! yeah right!!
Actually, there may be some validity to that statement. I say this because I was told the same thing recently regarding a gasket part needed for my car. (I'm not going to go into details about my car's issue right now as I'll be posting a lengthy write-up of my rant later this weekend.) Apparently, because this car is a brand new model and Audi are trying to keep up with the demand in the factory, there are NO spare parts available. My service tech told me that there are no spare parts for this car and that Audi are essentially producing the parts as the cars are being produced. So, if you heard that same thing in the UK and I also heard it here in the States, then I think it's safe to assume that is exactly what's going on. It's rather dumfounding if you ask me. I'm quite disappointed with Audi right now (but more on that later this weekend when I have time to write).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.