Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May i ask how much did you guys pay for a 09 S5 fully load with audi drive select, WITHOUT adaptive cruise control. Plus extended warranty. According to the pricing from the audiUsa website im guessing..71000?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
The Audi USA website should have up to date pricing. Not sure what you're asking unless you want someone to walk you through the process. The order guide has also been posted, so you can go straight to the numbers.

http://fussball.smugmug.com/photos/330219640_TbdWK-X2.jpg

People are paying retail or slightly higher.

-Ray

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
May i ask how much did you guys pay for a 09 S5 fully load with audi drive select, WITHOUT adaptive cruise control. Plus extended warranty. According to the pricing from the audiUsa website im guessing..71000?
mine would have been 62,910 only option missing was the cruise control and no extended warranty. But this price includes the phantom black paint and stainless steel inlays that added cost. Car was a tip so 2K more than manual starting.

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
S5: Nav,Tech, B&O, Audi Custom Paint (Daytona Grey), Carbon Fiber, all the delivery/gas guzzler was $59103. Tax not added, will add 4.5% during stateside registration. Audi Care was free.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
S5: Nav,Tech, B&O, Audi Custom Paint (Daytona Grey), Carbon Fiber, all the delivery/gas guzzler was $59103. Tax not added, will add 4.5% during stateside registration. Audi Care was free.
Given those options listed, you obviously got a discount on the car.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I do have a discounted price, but i am not sure by how much i saved. It was 1% over dealer invoice, some options were below dealer invoice. I just pick it up in a stateside Audi that will accept delivery. It's through Audi's military overseas buyin program. How much do you think I saved?

·
Registered
160 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts