Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living in s. fla allows no good deals on this car. Can't haggle at all so bought it in ny and drove it back over the weekend. saved about $4,000 over the term of the lease. had salesman meet me at laguardia right off the flight. he explained a few things about the car and i left on my 16 hour (mapquested at 21 hour) drive home. what a car even the stock a5 is quick however are there any inexpensive engine enhancements? thanks fellow a5 owners.
jeff

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hi Jeff,

Welcome and congrats on becoming an A5 owner! At the moment, I don't believe there are any "inexpensive engine enhancements" that have come out yet for the A5's 3.2 petrol engine.

Oh, can you please update your profile to display your location? (Since specs on the A5/S5 can differ from market to market, knowing what part of the world you're located in will assist forum members in answering your questions posted in other threads in the future.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Living in s. fla allows no good deals on this car. Can't haggle at all so bought it in ny and drove it back over the weekend. saved about $4,000 over the term of the lease. had salesman meet me at laguardia right off the flight. he explained a few things about the car and i left on my 16 hour (mapquested at 21 hour) drive home. what a car even the stock a5 is quick however are there any inexpensive engine enhancements? thanks fellow a5 owners.
jeff

I hate to ask this question, but I am in NY and would love to know what dealer you used and what the details of the lease are, Feel Free to PM if you don't want to spill that info in the public forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.