·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how will the 0-60 time on the tiptronic differ from the s5 6sp manual

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
prob best test driving prior to ordering but i see you have placed a depoist have you gone with the auto gearbox or manual?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
auto-its just more practical for the driving i do-just curious as to how much the auto will hurt performance.......kinda thinking about a c63amg but it may be out of price range-someone post that the msrp will be 53k or so but on this site they stated 63k msrp

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_0709_2008_mercedes_benz_c63_amg/driving_dynamics.html

i'll prob stick to the s5-as i'm still debating with myself about getting that lol

awd is a pretty big factor......now if the c63 was 4matic-thatd be a whole new dilema

·
Registered
31 Posts
The fuel economy for the tiptronic is significantly BETTER than the manual; Audi figures are (in mpg): urban 18.0, extra-urban 35.8, combined 26.2. CO2 emissions are also lower at 256g/km. Whether this translates into slower performance I don't know (yet).

·
Registered
483 Posts
The fuel economy for the tiptronic is significantly BETTER than the manual; Audi figures are (in mpg): urban 18.0, extra-urban 35.8, combined 26.2. CO2 emissions are also lower at 256g/km. Whether this translates into slower performance I don't know (yet).
Hey jimmy, I ordered a S5 tip as well and I am just curious where u find the fuel economy figures… I can't find it on audi.co.uk.. Would you please provide the link.. Thanks

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^those estimates look a little higher then the actual......

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
any ideas where the s-tronic would stand

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.