Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Capristo exhaust for s5 v8 - virtually brand new

6K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  daedrictalon 
#1 · (Edited)
CAPRISTO EXHAUST FOR S5 V8 - VIRTUALLY BRAND NEW - ONLY TEST FITTED AND DRIVEN FOR SHORT TIME -

Will work out shipping rates to any location for interested parties

List is USD $5100 I believe but would be prepared to sell this for $3500 + 1/2 shipping ( will split the shipping bill). Very sharp deal for the best exhaust available for the S5!
Shipping quoted to Boston will be usd$499 :) Can get quotes for other states as required. Its actually a lot more but will cover half the freight cost as well.

These are the best sounding exhausts for the V8 S5 hands down

Our Capristo exhaust system is a cat-back exhaust which comprises the following components:
- Centre pipe
- Twin Rear Silencers dual chambered with valve control
- Integrated mirror polished end tips which are double walled and rolled.
- Backpressure control device with remote control valve operation

Attachments

See less See more
1 10
#2 ·
How much?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Shipping from NZ is going to be a pricey one....

#10 ·
Did you hear that thing? Anyways I'm just curious what a second hand setup will go for.

#12 ·
No valve, but it isn't very Mr. Hyde. Hoping the Xpipe and downpipes remedy that. Capristo is a nice backup plan.

https://youtu.be/ORBgNjm2K0w

#17 ·
So I spent time making a new profile because I forgot my password to my old account and password reset isn't working. What I'm concerned about is the fact that I'm not even worth a response to make clear if it's sold or not. I was also very interested. It is what it is though.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

#23 ·
It turns out because I'm very new to this forum or any forum at all I have to wait til I post 15 posts total to PM somebody? That's kind of a lot. 13 more to go.

#24 ·
I am more than happy to reach you via email if you'd like. You can PM me an email or wait til I post 12 more posts. I am absolutely interested in the exhaust though. To make sure, this exhaust system comes with the remote system and the full exhaust system?

#28 ·
Sorry to switch from email to a5oc for responding but is this exhaust the race exhaust or regular capristo exhaust? The reason I ask is as I look at your pictures I don't see a 3rd block looking pipe or what I think is the resonator. Picture attached to show what I mean.

Attachments

#31 ·
sorry to have to tell ya but also happy with the looks so far. It will be a couple weeks until I have the exhaust fitted onto my car but if you'd like, I can give an update on how the sound is. The craftsmanship and mirror finish is amazingg.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.