23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)

Garage
And the flies continue to fall....

And another one has his lovely S5 ownership (...well...in the loosest sense of the word...!) cut short.

Think I've previously mentioned that I will be starting a new job in London in September, and I've sat down with Ms Eskimo and we've both agreed that having an S5 not being driven for 5/6 days a week is a bit daft. I would be tempted to still keep it regardless, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't have a drive and often have to park my P&J a fair few yards away from my house down the surrounding roads....

For some reason Ms Eskimo also refuses to drive it, so I've decided to trade the S5 in for a the new A3 1.4TFSI S-Line S-Tronic. Something she would be happy to drive to work in, and then we have her Mini (which owes us nothing) for when we occasionally need two cars. I'll probably drive it on the weekends too. I get the feeling we could cope fine with just the one car, so could look to sell the Mini.

My dealer initially offered me stupid money for the S5 and a pithy discount on an A3 they had being delivered, but after some stern words, I was put through to the retentions team and offered a good deal on my S5 and a rather daft 16% off the A3 they have coming in....

The A3 is the 3door Hatchback in Daytona Grey with the Parking Plus and folding mirrors. Unfortunately it doesn't have the Audi Cockpit (arguably the best thing about the new models...) but it does have Audi Smartphone connect, Audi connect and those fancy sweeping indicators! To be perfectly honest, at 1400 to have digital dials, I find the Audi Cockpit a bit of a rip off...

Its the 150PS cylinder on demand engine, so running costs are going to next to nothing compared to the S5 with 30 Tax and a claimed 60MPG. Heard 45MPG is probably realistic to expect. It will be a sizeable upgrade for my GF...but not sure how I'm going to take to half the horses, no quattro and no supercharger....! Not that I will be driving much anyway! I've got the fair more daunting prospect of a commute into central London everyday on one of the busiest trains in the UK....

Nothing written in stone just yet, and still wondering if I should keep it, or look for a used A3 or similar, but this seems a good deal. Bit daft asking for peoples thoughts, but it seems the sensible decision...?

If I do go for the A3 it won't be delivered until September/October, so some time yet to enjoy the S5 before it goes to its next owner! Thinking a road trip around the UK....?

Current: Audi S5 3.0 TFSI Black Ed. (65) - Sepang Blue

Sold: Audi A5 2.0 TFSI Sport (09) - Phantom Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 10:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Garage
I REALLY hope this is not infectious.....

Head has to rule over the heart sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Audi S5 3.0 - Monsoon Grey - 2013 - Black Nappa - Retrofits: Automatic electric folding door mirrors - Aude Drive Select - LED fog & interior lights - Reverse camera - Dynavin N6 SatNav - Dynavin DAB+

Previous: Audi A5 2.0 TDI Sport Coupe 2009 - Brilliant Black Silver Leather/Alcantara - Xenon & LED DRL's (HazzyDayz retrofit) - Parking System Plus - Advanced Key - Hoen fog lights
Previous: Audi A4 2.0 TDI 2004 - Brilliant Black
post #3 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)

Think you are taking too much of your own merchandise doctor snow......

Agree the deal then sod the bimble round the UK, South of France is lovely in September. Watford to monaco is 913.8 miles (approximately ).

Reckon if it's nearly not your car any more you should be aiming for less than 11 hours.

Sober since 1st January 2016......unfortunately it is now clear to me how fucked up our world is. It's enough to turn a man to drink.....

post #4 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rackingman View Post
Think you are taking too much of your own merchandise doctor snow......

Agree the deal then sod the bimble round the UK, South of France is lovely in September. Watford to monaco is 913.8 miles (approximately ).

Reckon if it's nearly not your car any more you should be aiming for less than 11 hours.
Dropping Ms Eskimo's parents to the airport tomorrow morning so they can fly to Italy....reckon if I stop off at MRC first thing I could get them both there before the plane lands...?

post #5 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 02:36 PM
C.B

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)

Garage
No chance of finding a more interesting car Ms E would drive? TTS, S3? Then you have something to play with when you have chance?

How about a A3 saloon? I think they look fantastic!

2010 S5 Sportback V6T - Quartz Grey Pearl
post #6 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.B View Post
No chance of finding a more interesting car Ms E would drive? TTS, S3? Then you have something to play with when you have chance?

How about a A3 saloon? I think they look fantastic!
I've tried. She does like the TT but think it just won't have any practicality. not that we need much, but having some form of useable boot is always nice!

Looked at the S3 as well, but discounts aren't as strong and it would end up being close to what I'm paying on my current S5. Guess thats not really an issue, as affordability isn't the problem (ironically I can afford a lot more due to the new job..!), but I would rather just keep the S5 than trade it in for an S3 that costs the same....

I mean its not as if its permanent...no idea how long I'll be in the job, but I'll be quickly looking to get into something nice and fast as soon as the opportunity comes! Who knows...maybe the B9 S5 will grow on me....

post #7 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 03:40 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)

I will have a chance to try out Central London commuter trains during my 1 week visit this fall. I have been in very busy trains here in Vancouver during rush hour so experiencing it in London would probably be something totally different since London is much larger than Vancouver. Not to mention much busier.

If only your wife's Mini were the JCW version! That would be a good compromise to losing your S5. LOL!

I do not know all of the circumstances behind your decision so I can only go by what you wrote and by reading between the lines. If I were in your shoes, I would keep the S5 which is a very comfy GT car to take on long drives/trips. It is my assumption that your wife probably wants a new car to drive to work instead of using here Mini. I know that she does not want to drive your beast so that gives me an impression that she likes something small, practical, and compact. Maybe, I would consider a VW Golf or Polo instead. But, I do understand that maybe she wants to drive around with more style thus the choice of the A3.

You did not mention it or maybe you did in some other thread but if one of your reasons in deciding to ditch the S5 is to reduce your monthly obligations to allow for the new A3 then your decision is quite understandable.

Again, if I were in your shoes, I would hate to get rid of the S5 simply because driving the Mini or the Audi A3 1.4 TFSI won't give me the same level of pleasure if I want to have a bit of fun.

Just my thoughts on this matter. You and your wife's decision is probably the most prudent choice since you guys know the circumstances of your life and lifestyle better than any of us in this forum.

Cheers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by plat27265 View Post
I will have a chance to try out Central London commuter trains during my 1 week visit this fall. I have been in very busy trains here in Vancouver during rush hour so experiencing it in London would probably be something totally different since London is much larger than Vancouver. Not to mention much busier.

If only your wife's Mini were the JCW version! That would be a good compromise to losing your S5. LOL!

I do not know all of the circumstances behind your decision so I can only go by what you wrote and by reading between the lines. If I were in your shoes, I would keep the S5 which is a very comfy GT car to take on long drives/trips. It is my assumption that your wife probably wants a new car to drive to work instead of using here Mini. I know that she does not want to drive your beast so that gives me an impression that she likes something small, practical, and compact. Maybe, I would consider a VW Golf or Polo instead. But, I do understand that maybe she wants to drive around with more style thus the choice of the A3.

You did not mention it or maybe you did in some other thread but if one of your reasons in deciding to ditch the S5 is to reduce your monthly obligations to allow for the new A3 then your decision is quite understandable.

Again, if I were in your shoes, I would hate to get rid of the S5 simply because driving the Mini or the Audi A3 1.4 TFSI won't give me the same level of pleasure if I want to have a bit of fun.

Just my thoughts on this matter. You and your wife's decision is probably the most prudent choice since you guys know the circumstances of your life and lifestyle better than any of us in this forum.

Cheers!
Cheers Plat!

Good luck on the trains in London...you will need it!

Quite honestly my GF couldn't care less about what she drives. Happy with her Mini and the only car she has ever shown any remote interest in is an A1....

Cost isn't an issue (although saving money is never a bad idea), but it really boils down to having a brand new S5 sitting on the roads not doing very much....maybe I'm being too sensible, but paying as much as I do for an S5 to sit on the road that gets driven 20/30 odd miles a week, while I constantly worry about it for damage, being stolen, getting ruined (when I can't even see it from my window most of the time) seems daft...If the GF did want to drive it, then obviously I dont mind paying for it for her to mostly enjoy, and for me to enjoy occasionally, but unfortunately that won't be the case.

It was never going to be a long-term car, as I only got it on a 24month deal, so really I am just doing the inevitable, albeit a year or so earlier than I wanted!

I am actually going to ask about a TT when I go see the A3 tomorrow, so maybe thats a good option...use the Mini when we need to chuck stuff in the boot (not much smaller than an A3 anyway...) and the TT is for me and the GF to enjoy driving on a weekly basis

Its not as if I dont like the A3 either. Decent car full of tech and since I'll be getting the train anyway, I'll miss driving whatever I have sat on the drive...

I need a new job I can drive to really...thats the solution!!

post #9 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 05:10 PM
Supporting Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)

Garage
Given how I feel about my own 5, I imagine this is all something of a wrench for you, Doc. You have my sympathies, though I also acknowledge the rationale behind your thinking. Nonetheless, there's a part of me that still stares aghast at your "rock and a hard place" situation, and a little voice inside my head is crying "Nooooooooo!".
Before I launch into my rant..., err, that is, reasoned examination of your options, I feel I should address the notion that having an S5 sitting around for most of the week is somehow daft.
Let's be honest here - the decision to buy a coupe in the first place is the daft bit if, by daft, you mean a decision made more by heart than head. Over these past many months, I've read any number of calm, considered explanations for why someone has bought/is considering buying an A/S/RS5, all good "head" reasons. But, all those reasons are justifications for the simple, pure, emotional truth - it's drop-dead gorgeous. We all buy/lust after these cars based on a "heart" decision, nothing more. SB owners can bury their decision basis a little deeper, whereas cab buyers have even less "head" reasons to hide behind, but the basic decision remains a "heart" one.
And, that's not a bad thing. In fact, I'd even argue that the very best decisions we ever make are heart ones. So, hanging onto the S5, even though it may not be the best rational, sensible, prudent or wise decision, may be one the very best decisions you ever make. The more courageous among us may care to draw parallels between this and other seemingly irrational decisions, such as choice of life partner... but, I'm not that brave.
Moving right along, I must question whether you've fully explored ALL the options available to you. For example, and leaving aside the issue of diminished usage, it seems to me that at least some of your decision revolves around the lack of suitable garaging for your S5. So, if your answer to the question of whether having a garage would sway you to keeping the car is "yes", the solution to your problem is simple - move! Find a place with a proper garage. I know there are some in England, cos I've seen them with my own eyes. Another option may be to hire a garage from someone. Surely there must be a conveniently located (and aged) widow close by with a garage that's stood empty since "our Earnest passed away, God rest his soul"?
See, that was easy.
Finally, I should address the "Mrs Eskimo refuses to drive it" issue. Good! In fact, great! All the more for you! No faffing about changing the seat position, adjusting the mirrors, or any of the other nonsense associated with sharing a car ("Dear, could I ask that you take your pet block of Wensleydale cheese with you when you vacate the vehicle?"). I will allow that a single driver vehicle does rather limit your options for sheeting home blame for the latest ding, scratch or kerbing episode, but the occasional bout of self-recrimination is good for the soul.
PS: I want credit for putting together this diatribe on a sodding iPad! Talk about hard work...
DrEskimo, SimonRoma and plat27265 like this.

2012 (fl) A5 Coupe 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-line, Lava Grey
post #10 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 05:18 PM
Supporting Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEskimo View Post
And here was I deliberately avoiding the elephant in the room! And, yes, that really is the solution. Get on with it!
plat27265 likes this.

post #11 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEskimo View Post
Cheers Plat!

Good luck on the trains in London...you will need it!

Quite honestly my GF couldn't care less about what she drives. Happy with her Mini and the only car she has ever shown any remote interest in is an A1....

Cost isn't an issue (although saving money is never a bad idea), but it really boils down to having a brand new S5 sitting on the roads not doing very much....maybe I'm being too sensible, but paying as much as I do for an S5 to sit on the road that gets driven 20/30 odd miles a week, while I constantly worry about it for damage, being stolen, getting ruined (when I can't even see it from my window most of the time) seems daft...If the GF did want to drive it, then obviously I dont mind paying for it for her to mostly enjoy, and for me to enjoy occasionally, but unfortunately that won't be the case.

It was never going to be a long-term car, as I only got it on a 24month deal, so really I am just doing the inevitable, albeit a year or so earlier than I wanted!

I am actually going to ask about a TT when I go see the A3 tomorrow, so maybe thats a good option...use the Mini when we need to chuck stuff in the boot (not much smaller than an A3 anyway...) and the TT is for me and the GF to enjoy driving on a weekly basis

Its not as if I dont like the A3 either. Decent car full of tech and since I'll be getting the train anyway, I'll miss driving whatever I have sat on the drive...

Ah, I see your main issue. Brand new S5 parked most of the time in a location away from your home. That will make anyone worried and sleepless. I know I would. My S5 is parked in a secure underground parkade but I still check on it every day to make sure nothing has happened to it. Break-ins do occur but it is mostly cars that have stuff or valuables in them. I make sure there's nothing in plain sight in mine.

With your situation, it is indeed difficult to justify keeping the S5. You are correct, if it is on a 2-year lease and you have no long term plans of holding on to it in the first place, it does not really matter if you get rid of it now or later when the lease runs out. Getting rid of it sooner will help take away your worries about the S5 getting vandalized or stolen while it sits unused most of the week. Will you be penalized for breaking your lease on the S5 early? You didn't mention any penalties so I am guessing not or you're willing to bite the bullet and pay the penalty in exchange for some peace of mind and sensibility.

The Audi TT Coupe is a hard to beat in that segment especially if you are looking at trunk space for a weekend getaway. I was about to suggest the Mazda MX5 or the upcoming MX5 RF but those have retracting roofs which eat up trunk space. But, according to numerous reviews, they are more cost-effective alternative (sensible) that will provide best bang for the buck in terms of driving experience and vehicle dynamics for that car class. Mazda's are very reliable, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by plat27265; 28th July 2016 at 07:23 PM.
post #12 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 10:19 PM

Oh whitta........decisions made with the heart (OR body parts slightly lower) are bloody dangerous

Jesus, look at the arse on that.......35 years on my beloved has cost me a frigging fortune ........

Mind you, not saying it was the wrong decision coz it wasn't. Just expensive.
Dippy and julianwhitta like this.

Sober since 1st January 2016......unfortunately it is now clear to me how fucked up our world is. It's enough to turn a man to drink.....
post #13 of 52 Old 28th July 2016, 10:23 PM

And Dr Snow, you should give yourself a slap. Just how old are you? 1.4 A3..........does it come with tartan slippers? You do know you can only get the home service on the wireless, don't you?
DrEskimo and julianwhitta like this.

post #14 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Cheers JW, an entertaining response as usual

Job far too good to turn down unfortunately...You do make a good case and I'm still thinking I should just keep it for the remaining year or so.

Plat, not quite a lease deal, its on finance. Pretty popular way to buy cars here, but there is no penalty so you can trade in the car whenever you like. Any difference between the finance owed and the trade-in is what you get back (or owe...), and given how depreciation is not linear, but rather exponential in the first 6-12months, its usually the case that you will have no equity until further down the deal, when you've paid off enough of the finance and the depreciation has slowed down. Thankfully, since I got such a high discount, it doesn't look like I am getting stung massively hard by trading in so early. If I was to estimate, I am getting about 1k less than I would hope at the end of 24months. Having said that, the value could go down even more with the arrival of the B9, so maybe this is the best time to trade...no crystal balls unfortunately...

And Racks...who told you about the slippers?

post #15 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 12:53 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rackingman View Post
Oh whitta........decisions made with the heart (OR body parts slightly lower) are bloody dangerous

Jesus, look at the arse on that.......35 years on my beloved has cost me a frigging fortune ........

Mind you, not saying it was the wrong decision coz it wasn't. Just expensive.
Still remains the reason why I'm with Ms Eskimo...fortunately she earns far more than me and doesn't piss her money away on stupid cars, so I've been quids in from our relationship big time!

Hope she never cottons on....

post #16 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 01:05 AM
Supporting Member

Garage
I think you're looking at this the wrong way, Doc. Say, rather, that your SO's circumstances afford the opportunity to explore your motoring passions to their fullest! Or, that you thoroughly enjoy being kept in a manner to which you've become accustomed.
In the same boat, by the way. Hooking up with a lawyer was a winning move on my part. One of my more sensible "heart" choices. I also hope likewise.

post #17 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 01:06 AM

Quoted: 302 Post(s)

I can understand your point Lewis, I'd find it tough justifying spending that on a car that you'll be constantly worried about getting damaged while you're at work.

I think it's a decision to make from the head, not the heart as I know full well your heart will be saying to keep it.
I've been seriously missing my S5 this week, but I know deep down it was not a sensible choice to run it with the miles I do.

My concern with the TT (while it is a lovely car) I would not purchase a brand new one, big discounts are available but also due to the flood of the market with them, I don't imagine the resale values are very strong over the A3.
So for me, it would either be a nearly new TT that has lost it's initial drop or a 2.0TFSI A3 Sportback as I think the looks of the Sportback are much nicer on the eye than the 3 door.

But that's just my opinion! I hope whatever you decide to do works out for you buddy

Current - BMW 'F10' 530d M Sport - Carbon Black - Oyster Leather - Media Pack - ACC Pack - M Sport 'Plus' Pack - H/K Surround - Adaptive Headlights - High Beam Assist - M Rear Spoiler - M Performance Grills - Digital Instrument Cluster

Gone - Audi S5 SB - 3.0T - Misano Red - All Black Interior - Tech Pack High - Assistance Pack - Sound Pack - ADS/DamperControl/Sports Diff - BlackEd Touches - Storage Pack - Light Pack - RS5 20" Rotors
post #18 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 04:19 AM

Quoted: 328 Post(s)

Garage
I have slippers, but then mine's a sportback...

Current: 2015 Audi S5 sportback black edition (MRC stage 2)
Previous: 2001 Audi B5 S4 avant (modified)
Previous: Subaru Impreza WRX (wrapped around a tree)
post #19 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Well had a look at this, and test drove an older S-Tronic 1.4TFSI

I have to say, the A3 is a pretty nice place to sit, and I was actually really impressed with the engine...it didn't feel that slow at all and was lovely and quiet cruising along...

Having said that...I still don't think I am convinced...might just get used to checking on the S5 overtime I leave and come home from work....
plat27265 likes this.

post #20 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 08:15 AM

Man, I love two-door hatchbacks! That lovely A3 makes me miss my old VW GTI. I see that the A3 in the photos above have the virtual cockpit. It will be interesting to find out the reliability of those LCD displays. When they break, I bet they will cost an arm and a leg to replace. I am surprised why an A3 has the retractable MMI screen while the more expensive models are going away from it and just having a permanently fixed MMI screen. If the mechanism (i.e, motor and hardware) is already available, Audi should have just continued with the implementation of retractable screens across their other models.

Dr Eskimo, thanks for explaining and clarifying what I thought was a lease. We do have that here but it is still not as popular as a lease. Its monthly payments are low like a lease but is really a financing arrangement with a balloon amount at the end of the term.
DrEskimo likes this.

post #21 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 08:19 AM

I take it you would put in a factory order for a custom colour....beige isn't available in the standard pallette.

Sorry, I've driven a couple of a3,s and they are very nice.....in a completely forgettable way. Marginally less boring than a golf I suppose.

Given your circumstances I would get a matte black overfinch 5.0 v8 autobiography lwb on 24's......you could park that anywhere unmolested as you would look like russian mafia......

post #22 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)

Garage
Booooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheGreatSoprendo likes this.

Audi S5 V6 Supercharged - Moby
- Ibis White Black edition - Stage 2 MRC Tuning 476bhp 576nm

post #23 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Ah sorry lads...a much a do about nothing in the end.

Ms Eskimo isn't convinced about the A3 after my feedback and pics, said she probably still drive the Mini even if I got it...!

Cant say I don't try....so the S5 is staying for a while yet

post #24 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 09:13 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)

Garage
Yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
julianwhitta likes this.

Audi S5 V6 Supercharged - Moby
- Ibis White Black edition - Stage 2 MRC Tuning 476bhp 576nm

post #25 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 10:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)

Jeez, 24 bloody posts and after all that he's keeping it.....I need a doctor!!!!

Anyway congrats on the decision, if it helps I completely disagree with it....I mean if you're not going to drive it often and only look at it in passing, you might as well get an RS5.....same MPG but better looking.

Now go and ask the Mrs for her cheque book and if she refuses take away her sexual privileges....see how she likes it!

P.s no charge for the advice
DrEskimo likes this.

Dannyboy
post #26 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy View Post
Now go and ask the Mrs for her cheque book and if she refuses take away her sexual privileges....see how she likes it!
God if I promise things like that she will think her birthdays have all come at once...!

Forum was pretty quiet, needed something both predictable and unexciting in equal measure, like this thread....

I love your idea of an RS5 though...off to AutoTrader...
Dannyboy and julianwhitta like this.

post #27 of 52 Old 29th July 2016, 10:37 AM

You have to remember that swhtdi has a practical view of the world. A nice sensible volvo estate would fit the bill........

https://youtu.be/6BjI1lG2q4A

post #28 of 52 Old 30th July 2016, 06:15 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Isn't that Volvo Guy Martin's now?
post #29 of 52 Old 30th July 2016, 11:55 AM

I've had a word, I've had a word, and Guy is prepared to sell as long as it's going to be razzed so it pisses off Nancy southerners and their constipation taxes

He says Dr snow's SO can buy it for him as long as Dr Snow promises to drive it at full chat past Sadiq khan's corner shop.........

My most interesting fact about guy martin......By late 2011 he had accrued 21 penalty points on his standard UK driving licence, having been caught speeding several times in his Transit van.

post #30 of 52 Old 30th July 2016, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

Top bloke too, met him, & is local hero , see the wall of death? Was not far from me

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode