Definitive proof that the RS5 is a pussy magnet! - A5_OC

Go Back   A5_OC > Audi A5 & Audi S5 Forums > RS5 General Q&A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th May 2012, 02:32 PM   #1

Horus is on a distinguished road
Default Definitive proof that the RS5 is a pussy magnet!

2012 Panther Black RS5 | HRE P40SC Alloys | Capristo exhaust | Black Styling package | DAB digital radio | B&O Sound | Piano black Inlays | Auto-dimming rear-view mirror | Privacy glass | Mobile Phone – High | Heated/Memory Seats | Panoramic sunroof | Sports Package | Cruise Control | Dynamic Ride Control | Dynamic Steering | Audi hill-hold assist | Audi Parking System | Audi side assist | Ceramic brakes | High-beam assist | MMI navigation plus | Advanced key | Xpel-Ultimate complete covering
Horus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsor - Register now for free to stop viewing this ad.
Old 8th May 2012, 02:46 PM   #2

dartmin is on a distinguished road

Pmsl !

2010 Audi RS5 FSI V8 4.2ltr Quattro
Previous - 2009 Audi A5 2.0L TFSI 211 Special Edition - Misano Red

We spend too much time living in the ‘what if’ and need to learn to live in the ‘what is’
dartmin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 8th May 2012, 03:07 PM   #3

Audi_RS5 is on a distinguished road

Well today I was driving down to London when this black range rover started to race against me in the 50mph but past Bedford the I was the number plate it was R33M something then they went at the side of me I put the window down cause they was acting like they knew me then the window comes Down and you will never guess it was Amy child's waving mad at me like she knew me!! I did have sunglasses on she must have mistaken me for someone else! Unless someone has a similar private plate to me I told the miss's now in the dog house! ;( lol
Audi_RS5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 8th May 2012, 09:22 PM   #4

joegals is on a distinguished road

Thought this thread was about pussies, not dogs?

S5, Meteor/Magma/Carbon in action.....
Re-map by APS, KW V2 coilovers, Milltek non-res exhaust with custom back-boxes, K&N filter, Sportec pedals, Caractere rear spoiler, Stratmosphere short-shifter, Hoen H11 fogs, EBC turbo groove discs

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. Funny that so many choose to be cocks"
joegals is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 8th May 2012, 10:16 PM   #5
Wah

Wah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Wah

2010 PB A5 Quattro | 2.0 TFSI Stronic | REVO Stage II | EC FMIC/HFC/AK | Custom Cat-back | 19x9.5 Nurburgrings MGM | APR Intake | AWE Gauge Kit | ST Coils | RS6 Wheel | RS5 Pedals | Stronic Knob | Sline Custom Mats | H&R | HOEN | Rieger | Tints | SPC | HID & USP LEDs | Custom Sline Valance
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 8th May 2012, 10:56 PM   #6

Audicoupe is on a distinguished road

Cats do seem to have a fascination with cars..well my two cats are always sniffing around our cars.

Audi A5 Coupe, 2.0 TFSi SE
Garnet Red Pearl Effect,Full Leather(Light Grey)Electric with Lumbar Support,2G MMI,B&O,AMI,6CD M/changer,DVD Sat Nav,Parking System Plus,Bluetooth,Interior LED Light package,Number Plate LED's,Heated Electric Folding Mirrors(passenger tilt on reverse),Auto Dim Rear View Mirror,Light & Rain Sensor
Mods:Rear Performance Diffuser in Gloss Black,Chrome Exhaust Trims,Chrome line on front fogs, LED Sidelights, Uprated Halogen, Alu Ashtray,RS5 Pedals
Audicoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 12:27 AM   #7

avantgarde84 is on a distinguished road

Hopefully that puss didn't scratch the paint work...

2010 A5 2.0 Quattro DSG | Phantom black | S line | OEM titanium rotors | Parking Plus | OEM rego plate LEDs | boot LEDs | tint | painted calipers | Akebono Euro ceramic pads | Facelift RS5 flat-bottom steering wheel | Facelift S5 aluminium sports pedals
avantgarde84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 03:33 AM   #8

Agreed, nothing worse than a scratchy pussy.

Re-map by APS, KW V2 coilovers, Milltek non-res exhaust with custom back-boxes, K&N filter, Sportec pedals, Caractere rear spoiler, Stratmosphere short-shifter, Hoen H11 fogs, EBC turbo groove discs

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. Funny that so many choose to be cocks"
Old 9th May 2012, 03:56 AM   #9

lol

2012 Panther Black RS5 | HRE P40SC Alloys | Capristo exhaust | Black Styling package | DAB digital radio | B&O Sound | Piano black Inlays | Auto-dimming rear-view mirror | Privacy glass | Mobile Phone – High | Heated/Memory Seats | Panoramic sunroof | Sports Package | Cruise Control | Dynamic Ride Control | Dynamic Steering | Audi hill-hold assist | Audi Parking System | Audi side assist | Ceramic brakes | High-beam assist | MMI navigation plus | Advanced key | Xpel-Ultimate complete covering
Old 9th May 2012, 05:44 AM   #10

rackingman is on a distinguished road

kitty is probably trying to work out why the steering wheel is on the wrong side.
rackingman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 06:57 AM   #11

duke is on a distinguished road

Cat's probably wondering how the feck do you get a dog in one of these,,,, especially if it's a cab.........

Mine
A5 1.8 TFSi S Line FL (2012) Cab Ibis White standard 'cept Cruise control Retro fitted with only VCDS "bleeps when locked"... possibly more to come
Bike
BETA 250 4t
Wifes
A1 1.4TFSi S Line Amalfi White with loads of extras
duke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 07:09 AM   #12

Hoppy is on a distinguished road

Did YOU put the dent in the yaris? That's a small space for big doors!

Audi A5 3.2FSI - phantom black
Hoppy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 08:11 AM   #13

heh its not my car just found the pic online

Last edited by Horus; 9th May 2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old 9th May 2012, 08:59 AM   #14

endless5 is on a distinguished road

excellent find Horus !
endless5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 09:12 AM   #15

and here's some more Pussys! Its more common than i imagined!

Garnet Red Pearl Effect,Full Leather(Light Grey)Electric with Lumbar Support,2G MMI,B&O,AMI,6CD M/changer,DVD Sat Nav,Parking System Plus,Bluetooth,Interior LED Light package,Number Plate LED's,Heated Electric Folding Mirrors(passenger tilt on reverse),Auto Dim Rear View Mirror,Light & Rain Sensor
Mods:Rear Performance Diffuser in Gloss Black,Chrome Exhaust Trims,Chrome line on front fogs, LED Sidelights, Uprated Halogen, Alu Ashtray,RS5 Pedals
Old 9th May 2012, 10:55 AM   #16

hmm the R8 attracts a different breed of pussy

We spend too much time living in the ‘what if’ and need to learn to live in the ‘what is’
Old 9th May 2012, 11:00 AM   #17

Wondered how long it would take for people to lower the tone, shoulda known it wouldnt take long. Ya bunch of reprobates

Old 9th May 2012, 11:07 AM   #18

rackingman is on a distinguished road

dartmin.........what R8?
rackingman is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 11:21 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Wondered how long it would take for people to lower the tone, shoulda known it wouldnt take long. Ya bunch of reprobates
I think the word is to Incite

Old 9th May 2012, 11:22 AM   #20

That's it....first thing tomorrow I'm going to rob a bank and then going to order an R8

Old 9th May 2012, 11:37 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartmin View Post
I think the word is to Incite
Moi? never!

Old 9th May 2012, 12:10 PM   #22

Joeydroptop is on a distinguished road

My God, Are the parking spaces really that small there in the UK?

2010 S5 Cab 3.0 TFSI - PHANTOM BLACK PEARL W/BLACK & RED LEATHER// AWE EXHAUST//
//H&R SPORT SPRINGS//AWE S-FLOW//DRIVE SELECT W/ SPORT DIFF//20% TINT//MMI NAV//REAR CAM//B&O SOUND//SUPERCHARGED BADGES//20" VOSSEN CV3’s//GIAC ECU TUNE//RS5 GRILL//LUSCH FOG SURROUNDS//DMH ELECTRIC CUTOUTS//

Joeydroptop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 12:13 PM   #23

Yep!...bloody hate car parks!

Old 9th May 2012, 12:23 PM   #24

duke is on a distinguished road

Hey Joey that's a big one have you noticed how long the space is !!!!!!!
Do you ever sit in you car, once parked up in a car park waiting for someone maybe, and be on edge every time someone parks next to you. I would say 5 time out of ten someone bangs your car with their door. I have had so many arguments.....

Mine
A5 1.8 TFSi S Line FL (2012) Cab Ibis White standard 'cept Cruise control Retro fitted with only VCDS "bleeps when locked"... possibly more to come
Bike
BETA 250 4t
Wifes
A1 1.4TFSi S Line Amalfi White with loads of extras
duke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 02:47 PM   #25

workpermit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeydroptop View Post
My God, Are the parking spaces really that small there in the UK?
That's not in the UK, but yes all the same!

What's more annoying is that even when you seek out a space with a few spare either side, or on the far end of the car park, when you come back some ar$ehole has always decided to park right up next to you! WTF?!

Present: 2014 MB C63 AMG Edition 507
Past: 2012 Audi RS5 Phantom Black
Past: 2010 Audi RS5 Sepang Blue
Past: 2008 BMW E92 M3 Interlagos Blue
Past: 2008 Audi S5 Black
Past: 2006 Porsche 997 C4S Black
Past: 2004 BMW 645ci Cab Black
Past: 2004 BMW X5 4.8is Black
Past: 2004 BMW E46 M3 Cab Estoril Blue
workpermit is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 10:28 PM   #26

Bollox is on a distinguished road
Default Not a pussy..

...but on the subject of parking, I sat and watched this woman try to park her HUGE Mercedes A class in the 2 spaces next to my A5.

This was the result after 5 minutes of shuffling

On the positive side - if she had decided to get out, her door would've missed my car
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	parkering.JPG
Views:	287
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	14111  

Current - 2.0 TFSI cabriolet, Misano Red/black roof, S-line in & out, H&R spacers, S5 mirror covers,
RS5 grille, chrome window & mirror switches, RS5 pedals/dead-pedal.
Stage II trim - 273 Hp / 415 Nm

Previous - 1.8 TFSI BSR Stage I 215 Hp 330 Nm. H&R spacers. S5 mirror covers
RS5 grille (with cracked surround)
Bollox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th May 2012, 10:33 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartmin View Post
hmm the R8 attracts a different breed of pussy

Seriously, this probably says more about my sense of priority than I should reveal but I'd be like 'For f*ck's sake woman, get your Goddam tits off my freshly polished window', and then I'd be round there, shoving the brazen hussy out of the way, duster in hand. And as for that scratchy lace on my paintwork - now, don't get me started.......

(And yes, I reposted the picture purposely so that those of you with only one hand free didn't have to struggle to scroll up)

Old 9th May 2012, 10:38 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bollox View Post
...but on the subject of parking, I sat and watched this woman try to park her HUGE Mercedes A class in the 2 spaces next to my A5.

This was the result after 5 minutes of shuffling

On the positive side - if she had decided to get out, her door would've missed my car
I think she needs a smaller car....that one is obviously far too big

Old 9th May 2012, 10:39 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegals View Post
Seriously, this probably says more about my sense of priority than I should reveal but I'd be like 'For f*ck's sake woman, get your Goddam tits off my freshly polished window', and then I'd be round there, shoving the brazen hussy out of the way, duster in hand. And as for that scratchy lace on my paintwork - now, don't get me started.......

(And yes, I reposted the picture purposely so that those of you with only one hand free didn't have to struggle to scroll up)
I did think that as well...smearing all the windows with her suntan cream disgusting!

Old 9th May 2012, 10:43 PM   #30

Audi_RS5 is on a distinguished road

The last thing you want rubbed on your car is carrot oil off her nipples putting swirl marks on the car!!?
Audi_RS5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the A5_OC forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.