EZ LIP / RHINO LIP on my AUDI A5 B8 - HELP!!!!- - Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 13th March 2017, 05:50 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

EZ LIP / RHINO LIP on my AUDI A5 B8 - HELP!!!!-

Hi guys

So after my long search for a front bumper lip/splitter similar to that of the carbon deval one but not the deval price (£500+) for my 2011 s line audi a5 pre facelift coupe B8 model in ibis white.

I have concluded nothing exists like the deval one and the one splitter I saw on ebay and had high hopes for I just saw someone with it on Instagram and it looks bulky and hideous! Nothing like what the picture shows

(the one I had high hopes for below)

Audi A5 S5 Coupe Front Bumper Lower Lip spoiler Cup Chin Valance Splitter S-Line | eBay

So now, I have resulted to EZ lip splitters or sometimes called rhino lip, the ones that are rubber and attach under the bumper with 3m adhesive. At least with this if I really hate it I can just rip it off and its cheaper than any splitter out there. I am going for the carbon fibre pattern/style ones rather than the standard matte black that people get

(the one iam getting below)

Universal Carbon Fiber Vehicle Bumper Lip Splitter Spoiler Skirt Protector Chin | eBay

I know a lot of people will say this will cheapen the look of the car and a lot of people are against it and say it feels cheap and the quality is bad etc , but this is just a trial, I have a custom carbon fibre boot lip and a custom carbon fibre quad diffuser, with lots of carbon bits on the interior too so I need something carbon for the front end to finish it off as right now the front is very OEM apart from the gloss black rs5 grill.

Has anyone got any pics of their car or a google image of an audi a5/s5 with sline/s5 bumpers in the B8 model with this EZ lip/rhino lip fitted to the front

If not I probably will have to just buy it and trial it and hopefully not waste 17 quid

Thanks all!

Last edited by D2JML; 13th March 2017 at 05:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 20th March 2017, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I'd love to see some pics if you do mate!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode