Audis in the park 2017 - aitp UK's BIGGEST AUDI ONLY CAR SHOW - NORTHAMPTON - Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum
 6Likes
  • 1 Post By Lashed
  • 1 Post By Eamonn
  • 1 Post By TalibA5
  • 2 Post By rkp
  • 1 Post By Mrw2311

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 16th February 2017, 02:29 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

Audis in the park 2017 - aitp UK's BIGGEST AUDI ONLY CAR SHOW - NORTHAMPTON

As some of you may know or may not know the date for 2017 'Audis In The Park' annual event has been set for Sunday 13th August 2017!

Location- Deene Park, Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 3EW

This is one of the biggest UK all Audi event. Just check the site out and its previous events and you will see all the fuss and hype!

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.audisinthepark.co.uk

Whos up for going from here? Tickets are 8 in advance and 10 on the day- TICKETS can only be bought via the site

(I do not work for this event or get any sort of benefits etc, just an Audi enthusiast trying to bring people together)

I know its in August and quite a while away, but I want to setup a convoy .

I am from London, so ideally London or surrounding areas, a5/s5/rs5 owners whos up for it?

ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR TICKETS- AND WANT TO JOIN THE CONVOY - PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY MOBILE NUMBER TO ADD YOU TO THE WHATS APP GROUP CHAT.
LOCATION AND TIMES WILL BE DISCUSSED AND FINALIZED THERE

THANKS

Last edited by D2JML; 16th February 2017 at 03:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 16th February 2017, 02:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Garage
Im in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 A5 2.0TDI (B8.5) Special Edition Technik, Facelift model, Phantom Black, Manual Gearbox, H&R 25mm springs, Samsung white LED headlights, K&N air filter,

Soon to have: APR remap, custom exhaust
post #3 of 19 Old 16th February 2017, 02:40 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Garage

Admin needs to get on this!

2012 A5 2.0TDI (B8.5) Special Edition Technik, Facelift model, Phantom Black, Manual Gearbox, H&R 25mm springs, Samsung white LED headlights, K&N air filter,

Soon to have: APR remap, custom exhaust

post #4 of 19 Old 16th February 2017, 02:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDavies View Post

Admin needs to get on this!

not being funny but the admins on this site don't really encourage or promote shows, im not sure why, maybe theres a valid reason?
post #5 of 19 Old 16th February 2017, 08:56 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Garage
Adding this to my diary!
TylerDavies likes this.

Pete

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black 2009 A5 Coupe / 2.0L Diesel / S-Line / Quattro / Manual
post #6 of 19 Old 20th February 2017, 03:09 AM Thread Starter

I am so shocked at the level of enthusiasm or interest in this from people on this forum, WOW!

this forum is like a dessert!
post #7 of 19 Old 20th February 2017, 03:11 AM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)

Garage
I just think there's not that many of us, not that we're not interested ☺

Beep beep.
post #8 of 19 Old 20th February 2017, 01:00 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)

Garage
non existent...nobody turned up from here last year...im going for 3rd year in a row but with a different club...dont get your hopes up...you'll be disappointed... a lot of talkers on here but not many doers!??
post #9 of 19 Old 20th February 2017, 01:02 PM

Garage
Pretty disappointed

post i posted from last years event
post #10 of 19 Old 20th February 2017, 01:10 PM

Garage
I'll be going if I've got nothing else on, mostly just to peruse the stalls for bargains and mod ideas.
Should we have secret identifying bumper stickers? :-P
D2JML likes this.

Beep beep.
post #11 of 19 Old 20th February 2017, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)

Garage
Regardless of a lack of enthusiasm or interest in car meets, some people just don't actually have time to attend these car meets - due to work commitments, or family commitments, or educational commitments, or other commitments.

My point is, that if people don't necessarily attend car shows, it doesn't make them less of a car enthusiast.

Take my case for example: I'm working; I'm completing my final (and most stressful) year at Uni; I have a wife; I have a new born baby boy; I spend time with my family; I'm dealing with a very long and stressful court case; I'm looking at potentially buying a new house; and any left over time, I try to get to the gym.

I really don't think that if I don't attend the car show, I'm less of a car/A5 enthusiast than anyone else on this forum!

There are a lot of people that will point fingers, without necessarily knowing everyone's story! I don't think that people should slate other people on here, purely on the fact that they can't attend a car show!

T.
Audi-Nutz likes this.

2008 AUDI A5 COUPE | 2.0 TFSI | METALLIC TOPAZ BLUE

Let the mods begin...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #12 of 19 Old 21st February 2017, 07:07 AM
rkp

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I am in guys. I live in Milton Keynes, so location is pretty close from my place. Please pass me on the details.
D2JML and TylerDavies like this.
post #13 of 19 Old 22nd February 2017, 05:24 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalibA5 View Post
Regardless of a lack of enthusiasm or interest in car meets, some people just don't actually have time to attend these car meets - due to work commitments, or family commitments, or educational commitments, or other commitments.

My point is, that if people don't necessarily attend car shows, it doesn't make them less of a car enthusiast.

Take my case for example: I'm working; I'm completing my final (and most stressful) year at Uni; I have a wife; I have a new born baby boy; I spend time with my family; I'm dealing with a very long and stressful court case; I'm looking at potentially buying a new house; and any left over time, I try to get to the gym.

I really don't think that if I don't attend the car show, I'm less of a car/A5 enthusiast than anyone else on this forum!

There are a lot of people that will point fingers, without necessarily knowing everyone's story! I don't think that people should slate other people on here, purely on the fact that they can't attend a car show!

T.
you've just outlined the reasons exactly why you should come .... you're just listing daily's that everybody has and faces .... Aitp comes 1 day per year, there's no excuse in my book unless you're ill, can't afford it, away on holiday or coming from a distance thats to great ...
post #14 of 19 Old 22nd February 2017, 05:27 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkp View Post
I am in guys. I live in Milton Keynes, so location is pretty close from my place. Please pass me on the details.
I'll be passing by you on the way up Rkp if you want to meet up, I'll get on at M1 @ J13 Milton Keynes.... I'll be on the stand with Audi's n Dubs facebook group
post #15 of 19 Old 22nd February 2017, 05:30 AM

Garage
Convoy? I'll be hopping on j12

Beep beep.
post #16 of 19 Old 22nd February 2017, 05:35 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos66 View Post
you've just outlined the reasons exactly why you should come .... you're just listing daily's that everybody has and faces .... Aitp comes 1 day per year, there's no excuse in my book unless you're ill, can't afford it, away on holiday or coming from a distance thats to great ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalibA5 View Post

T.

I agree with @carlitos66

no life stories here as we all work, have stress, have responsibilities and other stuff going on outside of car shows, its not like its next week its 5-6 months away.

your either in or your out!
post #17 of 19 Old 22nd February 2017, 07:33 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2JML View Post
I agree with @carlitos66

no life stories here as we all work, have stress, have responsibilities and other stuff going on outside of car shows, its not like its next week its 5-6 months away.

your either in or your out!

I'm not listing my 'life story', I was listing examples of how busy some people's lives are.

My point was that by not attending, it doesn't make you any less of a 'car enthusiast'.

T.

2008 AUDI A5 COUPE | 2.0 TFSI | METALLIC TOPAZ BLUE

Let the mods begin...
post #18 of 19 Old 23rd February 2017, 11:50 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I'll be going, could we get a club stand together?

TylerDavies likes this.
post #19 of 19 Old 24th February 2017, 01:10 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)

Think I'll be going too as not far,

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode